Archer & MMR/FPEC Racing Group Welcome Rambo Electric Bikes to the Team
July 20, 2022
Dylan Archer, MMR/FPEC Racing Group and Rambo Electric Bikes are excited to announce a new partnership prior to next week’s street course race in Nashville, TN. Rambo Bikes will join the #0 FPEC Ford Mustang and the 23-year-old rookie for the remainder of the season, starting with the 46 lap/70-minute Big Machine Vodka Spiked Coolers Presents the Franklin Road Classic, taking place on Saturday, August 6th at 12:30 local time.
“Rambo is very excited to partner with Dylan Archer and the MMR/FPEC Racing Group for this season! Rambo eBikes are not only designed for hunters, but also the power sports enthusiast. We have bikes with a top speed of 28mph and ranges over 70 miles. Rambo has a bike for anyone whether you’re cruising in the pits and paddock area at the races, biking around the campsite or taking the weekend off and enjoying some quality time with family and friends.”
For more Information on how you can join the ever so growing eBike world:
- Take a moment to scan our QR code below.
- Come see us at the track! Stop by our trailer to see the bikes in person and learn more.
- Contact us directly at: Business@DylanArcher.com or call John at 218-391-7223.
- All orders can be drop shipped directly to your door!
We’re driven to provide the ultimate transport machines to people who love the outdoors as much as we do. A new way of thinking about travel! At Rambo Bikes we live by our motto and we “Know No Limits” we work hard to bring you a bad ass bike that will “Take You Places You Have Never Been.” Every day we challenge ourselves to bring to you the latest and greatest, the best of the best! We pride ourselves on putting our customers first and always listening to your request. www.rambobikes.com
ABOUT DYLAN ARCHER
To stay connected on the latest updates and information:
- Visit www.dylanarcher.com for information and merchandise
- Follow Dylan on Instagram – DylanArcher22
- Visit www.gotransam.com for more information about the Trans Am Series