TA2 Qualifying Canceled at Watkins Glen, Field to Line Up by Practice Times
September 9, 2023
Connor Zilisch and Brent Crews to Start on Front Row
WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. (September 9, 2023) – Practice is complete for the Trans Am Series presented by Pirelli’s Big Machine Vodka SPIKED Coolers TA2 Series at Watkins Glen International. With qualifying canceled due to heavy rain and fog, competitors will line up by practice times from this morning’s session. Connor Zilisch in the No. 7 Silver Hare Racing Chevrolet Camaro will lead the field to green next to front-row starter Brent Crews in the No. 70 Franklin Road/Mobil 1/Nitro Motorsports Ford Mustang.
1. Connor Zilisch, No. 7 Silver Hare Racing Chevrolet Camaro (2:03.838)
2. Brent Crews, No. 70 Franklin Road/Mobil 1/Nitro Motorsports Ford Mustang (2:05.087)
3. Thomas Annunziata, No. 90 Nitro Motorsports Ford Mustang (2:05.138)
4. Rafa Matos, No. 88 3-Dimensional Services Group Ford Mustang (2:05.644)
5. Adrian Wlostowski, No. 3 Hawk Performance/AMT Motorsport Ford Mustang (2:05.847)
Full practice results can be found here.
The race will be contested tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. ET. It will be broadcast LIVE on MAVTV and can be streamed live here.
The re-broadcast of the Big Machine Vodka SPIKED Coolers TA2 Series race will air on MAVTV on Thursday, September 14 at 8:00 p.m. ET.