Lucas SlickMist Driver Tomy Drissi To Start Off The 2021 Season at Sebring SpeedTour
February 17, 2021
Sebring, FL (February 18, 2021) – Trans Am Presented by Pirelli Championship driver Tomy Drissi is starting off another year of excitement at Sebring International Raceway with Lucas Oil SlickMist and Burtin Racing. Continuing with last year’s streaming, Tomy Drissi and the top tier number 8 Chevy Camaro in-car camera can be followed all year via Trans Am app.
“I can’t wait to get to Sebring for the 2021 season and start a new year of racing.” said Drissi. “We had a great 2020 season with the live streaming, and we finished strong in the points with second place. With the help of Lucas SlickMist and Burtin Racing, we’ve never been more ready for another championship.”
Starting the season off at Sebring, Drissi is one of the top contenders for the 2021 championship. You can follow Tomy Drissi and Lucas Oil SlickMist on February 21, 2021 by downloading the Trans Am Presented by Pirelli app in the Apple AppStore or Google Play Store or by following Tomy Drissi on his social media on his social media links below.
About Lucas SlickMist:
Lucas Oil SlickMist is a polymer paint gloss intensifier, which can be used on other surfaces such as glass, chrome and vinyl decals. Use SlickMist as a traditional wax, quick detail spray or spray it on your vehicle between rinsing and drying for the easiest polish job ever.
Follow Lucas Oil on Social Media at:
About Tomy Drissi
Tomy Drissi is an American racing driver, multi-winner IMSA driver, and Trans Am champion. His driver experience includes ALMS, Trans-Am, and NASCAR.
Born December 9th in Hollywood, California, Tomy also owns a motion picture creative advertising agency. Drissi’s first racing experience in motorsports was street racing on Mulholland Drive in the Hollywood Hills.
Tomy’s professional racing career highlights include:
· 1999 Trans-Am Rookie of the Year
· 2000 Trans-Am BBS Most Improved Driver
· 2000 Long Beach Grand Prix Champion
· 2000 Trans-Am Crew of the year
· 2009 Trans-Am Champion
· 2010 ALMS (one-off race) Prototype LMP1 3rd. at Mild Ohio
· 2011 Drissi teamed up with Kyle Marcelli for a return to the American Le Mans LMPC division.
He scored a 2nd at Long Beach, 3rd at Lime Rock, 1st at Mild Ohio, 1st at Inaugural Baltimore Grand Prix and 2nd at Road Atlanta- 10 hour Petit Le Mans
· 2012 Drissi teamed with Bruno Junqiera for finishing 2nd at Laguna Seca, a win at Mosport
(Canadian Tire Motorsports Park), 2nd at Baltimore and 2nd at the season finale, 10 hour Petit Lemans.
· 2013 NASCAR CUP/Nationwide. Best result at Mid Ohio starting 38th and finishing 19th
· 2014 IMSA LMPC Rolex 24 at Daytona 3rd
· 2014 NASCAR CUP/Nationwide. Finished 19th at The Glen
· 2015 IMSA Series, 2nd Place Rolex 24 at Daytona
· 2016 IMSA WeatherTech Series, 2nd Place Rolex 24 at Daytona
· 2017 Three wins in the Trans Am Series
· 2017 IMSA WeatherTech Series. 1st Place Motul 10 hour Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta
· 2018 Trans Am Series West Champion
· 2018 Part Time National Championship TA Season Win at Walkins Glen
· 2019 Part Time National Championship TA Season Trans Am Series, 5 podiums, 7 top fives
· 2020 National Championship Trans Am Season 1 win, 6 podiums, 7 top fives
· Career: 19 wins, 64 podiums, 88 top fives and 12 poles
Tomy is married to Lacy Livingston Drissi, with two beautiful children, Elin and Jagger.
Follow Tomy Drissi on Social Media:
For media inquiries and booking opportunities:
Contact Julia - firstname.lastname@example.org