Download the Trans Am by Pirelli Racing App to Watch Live Events
May 1, 2020
Trans Am by Pirelli Racing app available for download:
Android Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nagra.ion.transam&hl=en_US
Apple IOS App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/trans-am-by-pirelli-racing/id1494720210
Trans Am is rolling out a full-service digital media platform that will feature full live videos of Trans Am race events as well as select qualifying sessions. In combination with the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) all national Trans Am SpeedTour events will be live streamed, featuring both 100-mile races each weekend.
FAQ About the New Trans Am by Pirelli Racing App:
Last season, the Trans Am Series by Pirelli partnered with NAGRA (the digital TV division of the Kudelski Group) and GreenLight.TV to bring Trans Am coverage to develop the beta Trans Am by Pirelli Racing App that provided live streaming coverage all season to an international audience for the first time.
Moving to the next phase of the roll out, the app will feature several new updates as the live stream moves exclusively to the Trans Am by Pirelli Racing App.
Here’s what fans need to know about the new update:
Latest Version of the APP
Users must have the latest version of the App to access the premium content, including the live stream coverage, that was released on Feb. 19, 2021. The App is still free to download
- Version 1.6.1 is the latest version of the Trans Am by Pirelli Racing App
Links to Download:
New App Features
- Fans can now simulcast straight from the app to their Smart TV, Roku Device, Apple Airplay and Chromecast
- Subscription Service
Additional App Features
- Live Racing
- Timing & Scoring
- Race Replays
- Highlight Clips
- Event Programs
- Series News
Difference Between Free and Premium Content
Live streaming content for Trans Am is switching to a paid model in 2021. Both Apps remain free to download, but will have “Free” content & “Premium” content.
Free vs. Premium Content
- Free Content (e.g. news, schedule, ticket info, all 2020 video content, etc.) will be able to be viewed by anyone who has the app installed on their device.
- Premium Content (2021 live streams & race replays) will require a subscription.
- All Premium content will be clearly marked with a label that says “PREMIUM” directly below the content’s photo/name.
- Subscriptions are based on the user, not the device.
- There are two subscription options available:
Option 1: Weekend Pass
- $9.99 -> 7-day Plus+ Pass
- Will provide the subscriber with 7-days of access to all premium content.
- The subscription will begin immediately upon purchase and remain active for 7 days.
- This pass will NOT auto-renew
Option 2: Annual Plus+ Pass
- $59.99 -> Annual Plus+ Pass
- Based on a rolling calendar year, NOT the race season
- Will provide the subscriber with One Year of access to all premium content. The subscription will begin immediately upon purchase and remain active for one-year from purchase date.
- U.S. Residents located within the Continental US (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) will also receive a one-year printed subscription to SpeedTour Quarterly Magazine. Alternatively, subscribers from outside the U.S. will be able to access a digital copy of the magazine as premium content on the App and/or will be emailed a link to access the magazine.
Annual Plus+ Pass Provides Premium Racing Access
- High-definition racing action and onboard footage
- Exclusive content, pre and post-race interviews and highlights
- Live scoring and real-time data
- On-demand race replays
- Event programs
- Live and replay races from ALL SpeedTour series (SVRA, Trans Am, IGT, F4 U.S., FR Americas, VROC)
- Racing news and more