Tomy Drissi and Lucas SlickMist head to the Road Atlanta Double Header as Trans Am Season Comes to a Close
November 19, 2020
Braselton, GA (November 18, 2020) – Trans Am Presented by Pirelli Former Champion, Tomy Drissi, is heading to Road Atlanta for the Trans Am Presented by Pirelli Championship double header. With the 2020 season coming to a close, the championship contender is looking to finish strong at Burtin Racing’s home track following last year’s second place finish and his 2017 IMSA WeatherTech PC class win at the 10 hour Petit Le Mans.
“We’ve always finished strong at Road Atlanta and with Lucas Oil SlickMist Camaro by Burtin Racing I know we can keep it going. We’ve had such a great year and it’s time to leave it all on the track.” Drissi said. “It was a bittersweet moment to hear that Laguna Seca was canceled, no one wants the season to end, but a Road Atlanta double header is going to be a great weekend of racing.”
Road Atlanta is scheduled for live stream on November 21 and 22, 2020.
You can follow the Lucas SlickMist Camaro and Tomy Drissi live by downloading the Trans Am Presented by Pirelli app in the Apple AppStore or Google Play Store or by following Tomy Drissi on his social media from the links below.
About Lucas Slick Mist:
Lucas Oil Slick Mist is a polymer paint gloss intensifier, which can be used on other surfaces such as glass, chrome and vinyl decals. Use Slick Mist as a traditional wax, quick detail spray or spray it on your vehicle between rinsing and drying for the easiest polish job ever.
Follow Lucas Oil on Social Media at:
About Tomy Drissi:
Tomy Drissi is an American racing driver, multi-winner IMSA driver, and Trans Am champion.
His driver experience includes ALMS, Trans-Am, and NASCAR.
Born December 9th in Hollywood, California, Tomy also owns a motion picture creative advertising agency. Drissi’s first racing experience in motorsports was street racing on Mulholland Drive in the Hollywood Hills.
Tomy’s professional racing career highlights include:
· 1999 Trans-Am Rookie of the Year
· 2000 Trans-Am BBS Most Improved Driver
· 2000 Long Beach Grand Prix Champion
· 2000 Trans-Am Crew of the year
· 2009 Trans-Am Champion
· 2010 ALMS (one-off race) Prototype LMP1 3rd. at Mild Ohio
· 2011 Drissi teamed up with Kyle Marcelli for a return to the American Le Mans LMPC division.
He scored a 2nd at Long Beach, 3rd at Lime Rock, 1st at Mild Ohio, 1st at Inaugural Baltimore
Grand Prix and 2nd at Road Atlanta- 10 hour Petit Le Mans
· 2012 Drissi teamed with Bruno Junqiera for finishing 2nd at Laguna Seca, a win at Mosport
(Canadian Tire Motorsports Park), 2nd at Baltimore and 2nd at the season finale, 10 hour Petit
· 2013 NASCAR CUP/Nationwide. Best result at Mid Ohio starting 38th and finishing 19th
· 2014 IMSA LMPC Rolex 24 at Daytona 3rd
· 2014 NASCAR CUP/Nationwide. Finished 19th at The Glen
· 2015 IMSA Series, 2nd Place Rolex 24 at Daytona
· 2016 IMSA WeatherTech Series, 2nd Place Rolex 24 at Daytona
· 2017 Three wins in the Trans Am Series
· 2017 IMSA WeatherTech Series. 1st Place Motul 10 hour Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta
· 2018 Trans Am Series West Champion
· 2019 Trans Am Series, 6 podiums, 8 top fives
· 13 wins, 51 podiums, 75 top fives and 12 poles
Tomy is married to Lacy Livingston Drissi, with two beautiful children, Elin and Jagger.
Follow Tomy Drissi on Social Media:
For media inquiries and booking opportunities:
Contact Julia - email@example.com