Robinson Racing is a motorsports organization based in Milford, Michigan, with two vehicles competing in the 2015 Trans Am Series and two drivers competing in the Mint 400 in Las Vegas, Nevada. In the TA2 Class of the Trans Am Series, Robinson Racing runs the No. 74 Chevrolet Camaro, sponsored by 74 Ranch Resort and driven by Gar Robinson. The team also runs the No. 72 Chevrolet Camaro, sponsored by 74 Ranch Resort and driven by renowned endurance champion Shane Lewis.
The Team Owner and Gar Robinson’s father, George Robinson is a former Trans Am driver, running in 46 races from 1988 to 1994 with one victory, eight top-five appearances and 24 top-ten showings. In addition to the Trans Am Series, George Robinson raced in IMSA, Grand Am, and ALMS, with 3 class wins at the 12 Hours of Sebring plus a Championship in the Ferrari Challenge.
- Lewis Wins at Daytona, Team Receives Crew of the Year Award »
- Gar Robinson Wins Trans Am Independence Day Classic at Brainerd, Returns to the Lead in the Championship Points Standings »
- Robinson and Fix grab glory in Ryan Companies Independence Day 100 »
- Robinson Racing Takes the Third and Fourth Spots in the Trans Am Race at NJMP »
- Gar Robinson Earns P2 Finish in Dual 2 of the Motor City 100 at Detroit Grand Prix »
- Gar Robinson Earns His Second Podium Finish of the Season at Watkins Glen »