2016 Race Results (TA3)
* - Exhibition (non-points) race
SEASON STATISTICS (TA3)
Avg. Starting Position2.4
Avg. Finishing Position2.4
Unique Notes: Never too late to start racing; began racing career at age 40.
Major Victories 2014 Rose Cup Winner, Portland International Raceway
2015 Competing in his sixth year with Lux Performance Group, Steve Streimer made his Trans-Am Championship debut racing the No. 42 Lux-prepared Dodge Viper ACR-X to a TA3i pole position and victory at Homestead-Miami Speedway. He followed that a second win at Road America and a second-place at Brainerd International Raceway.
2014 Ran in 19 races earning four wins and eighteen top five finishes. Finished second in Pirelli GT3 Cup Series in the Gold Class point standings. Finished fifth in NASA Championship Race in ST1 class at Sonoma Raceway. Became the 54th Annual Portland Rose Cup Champion.
2013 Ran in 16 races earning six wins and eight pole positions. Finished third in Pirelli GT3 Cup Series in the Gold Class point standings. Finished second in NASA Championship Race in GTS5 class at Miller Motorsports Park. Set a new track record at Auto Club Speedway (Fontana, Calif.) in NASA’s GTSU class.
2012 Ran in 17 races taking 15 class wins. Also Finished second in the Pirelli GT3 Cup Series in the Silver Class point standings.
2011 Raced both a Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car and a Ford Mustang FR500. 16 races earning four class wins.
2010 Started racing; Eleven Top-Five finishes in 14 races.
Through the Windscreen
President at Streimer Sheet Metal Works. Began his racing career as a teenager competing in BMX in junior high and motocross in high school.
- Lux Performance Conquers Trans Am in The Battle of New Orleans »
- Lux Performance Looking For a Brake at Road America »
- Cindi Lux and Steve Streimer Look for Podium Repeat »
- Mother Nature Dishes It Out At The Glen, Lux Performance Responds In Kind »
- Lux Performance Joins the Trans Am 50th Celebration »
- Season Wrap Party on the Bayou - Lux Performance Takes on the Big Easy »