By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Trans Am Race Company’s website (www.gotransam.com) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Trans Am Race Company’s website;remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Trans Am Race Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Trans Am Race Company’s website (www.gotransam.com) are provided “as is”. Trans Am Race Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Trans Am Race Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Trans Am Race Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Trans Am Race Company’s Internet site (www.gotransam.com), even if Trans Am Race Company or a Trans Am Race Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Trans Am Race Company’s website (www.gotransam.com) could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Trans Am Race Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Trans Am Race Company may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Trans Am Race Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Trans Am Race Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Trans Am Race Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Trans Am Race Company’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Race Event Entries
As a condition to entry, entrant has read the Trans Am General & Supplemental Regulations and consents to their application and interpretation by Trans Am Race Company/Trans Am Series Officials in their discretion and acknowledges that motor sports are dangerous and assumes all risks of participation. The applicant (including driver, car owner and crew) agrees to conform to the rules, procedures and policies of Trans Am Race Company and sanctioning body SCCA Pro Racing, Ltd., and waives any right to claim against, and covenants not to sue Trans Am Race Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents or any driver’s committee with respect to the interpretation or application of any rules, procedures or policies. All drivers must hold a valid competition license with Trans Am Race Company or an FIA license with a current Medical date. The Trans Am Race Company/SCCA Pro Racing, at its sole discretion, issues licenses. Drivers with no prior or extremely limited Trans Am Series racing may be issued a provisional license and required to participate in the Trans Am Series Driver Orientation Program. The issuance is determined on a case-by-case basis by the Chief Steward. “New Drivers,” as defined by the Trans Am Rules, and drivers participating in the Driver Orientation Program will pay an additional “Orientation Program Fee” of $100 per event.
10. Event Entry Cancellations
An Event Entry may be withdrawn but the withdrawal must be received via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the opening of on-site registration. At that time, the participant may request a refund minus an administrative fee or transfer the entire entry to one future event in the current season. Entry fees are not transferable from one team to another. No credits will be issued if the entered car participates in the “test day” (where applicable) or if the car goes on track in any official Trans Am session.
11. Debts and Declined Credit Cards
Debts, invalid or declined credit cards will result in suspension of competition privileges, which shall continue until the debt and service charges are paid (Service charge will be $50.00 plus bank fees to cover bank and Trans Am Racing clerical processing.). Upon two such occurrences participant will be required to pay by cash, valid credit card or cashier’s check for future entries and other costs. Only Cashier Checks or Valid Credit Cards will be accepted as payment for event entry fees at Registration at the track.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected.